[FWDLK] Anson 57 Plymouth

Got my '57 Plymouth Anson die-cast today.  At first I felt, oh, '58 tail lights, on a red '57 Fury.  Then I thought about how long I waited for an affordable '57/'58 Plymouth die-cast and said this is way better than nothing!  No offense to Franklin Mints 1/43 scale '57 Fury and Danbury Mints 1/24 '58 Fury, they were great, but not affordable to everyone.  These are die-cast are!  So bring on Ertl's '58 Plymouths!!!!!

Mike Morelli
57 & 58 Plymouth's