[FWDLK] '56 Plymouth door sills

I've just learned from Jack Bitterman of Orlando, FL, that there is a company that made him some aluminum door sills to fit his '56 Fury.  I contacted the company and they said that these are carried as '56 Belvedere 2-door sills.  (All 55-56 Plymouth 2-door models use the same sill plate.)  They cost $200 a set, and are faithful except for a lack of bead rolling on the edges around the corners.  Each sill is hand made, not stamped.  (These guys are well-known to the Pebble Beach concours guys.)  Allow two months, and they do not accept credit cards.

If you have at least one model to follow, they can make and pair of door sills.  Contact:

Door Sills
81 Graham Ave.
N. Haledon, NJ 07508

phone 973-423-1196