[FWDLK] filler neck update

Here's an update on my gas filler neck situation. It can't be removed from
the car in one piece. Someone remebers seeing a service bulletin from Mopar
on cutting it and removing the two pieces, then putting it back in and
together with a rubber boot. Anyone have a physical copy of that bulletin ?

So I know that the neck is not leaking at the junction to the tank, so here
were the options come up with after disconnecting it from the tank.

a) Plug the end and fill the neck with water, try to find the leak and fix
it while still in the car.
b) Plug the end and fill it with gas tank sealer to try and seal the hole,
like you would repair a gas tank.
c) Attempt to cut it in two and remove and fix and try to put back in.
d) take Scotts. 56 Dodge and see how far we have to jack up the body to get
it out and if it's not too far, try it on my car.

I'm going to try option "a" first. If that does'nt work then probably either
"b" or "c" . I haven't decided yet. I'm hoping I won't have too.

Thanks for all the help.

Nick