[FWDLK] '57 Fury checks

Steve Dennison and I have been in contact with Kansas Bank Note Company, who
makes personal checks with car pictures on them.  Using Mr. Finzzz (my '57
Fury)as a model, we created the 1957 Plymouth Fury Check.  Kansas Bank Note
now has these checks available for order.  Their website is www.knbc.com

The '57 Fury check is order number 457 (an appropriate number!).  The person
Steve and I worked with to make this happen is Beverly.  The checks really
look great!  The photo is my amateur attempt at reproducing the photo on the
inside of the '57 Fury brochure, you know, the one of the side shot of the
car at night with the front wheels turned.

If you want to order these checks for yourself, and have trouble with the
KNBC website, please contact myself or Steve Dennison (fury57@xxxxxxxxx) and
we can give you Beverly's personal email to order these checks.  They're
pretty cool!!

Mark   mjh