[FWDLK] All DeSoto Picnic 8/26 update

The picnic announcement was an attempt to reach out to those DeSoto owners
who might be located within 60-80 miles of Cleveland, Ohio.  I'd sure LOVE to
see some of your Forwardlook DeSoto's from CA, TX, CO, Canada, etc but I
realize that for a  3-4 hour get together, it would be a LONG trip!
Therefore, I'll have to look'em over at Hemmings.com or Carpictures.com    8-)

A side comment on the '59 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer hubcaps. As I recall,
having bought a new one in 1959, the big flipper hubcaps ALWAYS came OFF
easier than going on!  I had so many sets stolen, that the insurance company
refused to cover them. They cost $30 a piece at the time, and I was making
$80 a week!

Leon