Re: [FWDLK] Welcome to L-FORWARDLOOK!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Welcome to L-FORWARDLOOK!
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:57:39 +0000
From: larry gardinier <gardinier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello to the list,
 My name is Larry Gardinier I live in Atlanta GA. and I just added a 58
Plymouth Savoy to my (small) automotive family. My first question is :
What
is the pin that goes through the wheel on the brake drum for? I'd like
use 15" wheels and I think the pin will interfere. Is there any benifit
switching to studs? Is that even possible?
 Larry Gardinier
58 plymouth Savoy
97 Panoz Roadster