[FWDLK] Paint Codes

Hi All
I am having a problem interpreting what the paint codes are for my 58 Dodge
Regal Lancer. The tag on the car has a paint code of 5SXS. English Paint Co.
said the only code their book shows is for the X and that is for the white
and that is the best they can do. Does anyone know just what the other
letters stand for? Any help would be very much appreciated and thanks to all.

Mackey