[FWDLK] Keep looking

Hi all,
  I took the 55 Plymouth to Olean today about 1/2 hour away to get a
couple of things.  On the way back I stopped at the Chrysler dealership
to look at the PT Cruser that is there.  A silver one.  There was an
older gent there looking at it and was wishing it had a 6 cylinder in
it  for more pep.  Any way we got talking about my car and his hopes to
locate a 54 Mercury 2 Dr HT.  He told me that his friend just got a 57
Thunder Bird.  The friend was driving near Salamanca, NY which is only
about 45 minutes from me and seen this barn that always had the doors on
it and over the winter the one door fell off.  He looked with a sharp
eye and seen a car in it.  He made a quick turn around and went back and
found the old fellow that owned it.  He asked him what it was and he
told him a 57 Ford.  The friend ask if he would sell it and how much
would he want for it.  The man replied that he would and would want $400
for it.  The friend hadn't even went in to see it, but bought it
anyway.  He went and got it and took it home, put a battery and I'm sure
a little prep and it started right up and is not a rust bucket.  It
needs a new paint job and was last run some 15 years ago.  The moral of
the story is keep looking them old buildings over and an eye out cause
there might be a Mopar lurking just waiting to be found again.  Sorry it
had to Ford related, but I'm sure there are Mopar stories just like it
out there.
Forgive me for being long winded on a non Forward Look subject.

Jack and a good running 55 Plymouth ride today in the bright PA sun and
about 75 degrees out there today.(Probably snow tomorrow)