Re: [FWDLK] West Coast Show & Swap Reminder

Re: [FWDLK] West Coast Show & Swap Reminder

Just wanted to let all you Forward Lookers who either live in the Southern
California area, or are planning a visit the weekend of Apr. 15th & 16th,
to try and attend the Spring Fling at Woodley Park in Van Nuys.  This has
become the largest gathering of Mopars only in the western US that I know of.
 You will see at least 500 + cars with all types usually represented, a swap
area that has grown in the last 5 years from a couple dozen vendors to
hundreds, and the best part there is no charge to spectators or for parking.
They have a web site at www.cpwclub.com.  Hope you can make it.
                                        Bill B.
                                        56 DeSoto Station Wagon
                                        + too many projects in waiting