Subject: car show invite
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:09:33 EST
From: JNoel21758@aol.com
To: webmaster@forwardlook.net

On behalf of the GOLDEN GEARS CAR CLUB of Frederick, Maryland, I would
like
to invite you & your club to our 11th annual summer run car show.  It
will be
held on June 3, 2000, at Lynfield Farm (RT. 15 north between Frederick &
Thurmont, MD)
Show hours are 9am - 4pm, Judging will begin at 1 o'clock.
This car show will benefit the 4H Therapeutic Riding Program for
Children.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in all classes, best
of
show, best GM, best Ford, best Mopar, best interior, best paint, best
engine,
club participation and longest distance driven.
Live entertainment provided by BORDERLINE, also DJ ROB LENOX
First 175 cars will receive goody bags/dash plaques.
Door prizes, 50/50 Drawing, Swap Meet/Flea Market, Food & other vendors.
Preregistration is $8; $10 day of show.
Spectators entry $1 donation
We hope you can make it!  If you'd like further information and/or
registration forms, please send an email with your address and contact
information.

Thanks~~~~Hope to see you there!!

We are still looking for participants for the swap meet/flea market
portion
of the show as well as any other interested vendors.
 Please pass this information on if you know of anyone that might be
interested!!