Re: [FWDLK] Technology and Skinned Knuckles

Re: [FWDLK] Technology and Skinned Knuckles

An interesting side note to that:

I was looking at an MGB-GT for parts (I don't ALWAYS beat on MOPARs) and the
guy who had it was working on a Ford Taurus.  A friend of his works in the
local Ford plant, and was telling us that the engine/chassis components are
built first, mated with the body, and then WELDED together!  So the next time
you look at something in a newer car and figure - "They had to be able to get
it in there, so I should be able to get it out."  They DIDN'T!

Bob
59 Dodge Coronet