[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Deluxe Brochure

Hello Forward Lookers!

Have a quick question for someone on the list.

My Belvedere is finally getting closer to completion and I am in need of the lists help once again. Does anyone out there have a 1958 Deluxe Brochure for the Plymouth model vehicles? And if you do, do you have a scanner as well? I need a nice quality scan of the page that shows the interior so that the man stitching my seats can have a good go-by (the original seats or so worn and eaten that it is very hard to see what was originally there). I am taking the seats in this weekend and the following week the car itself goes in for some rust repair. She is finally on her way and if all goes well, should have her back on the road and looking good by mid year. Thanks again to all on the list who have helped in the past and have a FIN-tastic weekend!

Clay Wood
PS Respond privately if you have access to brochure and scanner please, THANKS!!!!