[FWDLK] For Sale: '57 Chrysler & '60 Plymouth

[FWDLK] For Sale: '57 Chrysler & '60 Plymouth

Hello Everyone,

I am up to 16 cars and I need to slim down my collection.   I am in
San Francisco, CA.   These two cars are daily drivers and both have
black plates.

'57 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr sedan:  392 Hemi, very good condition, all
original, everything works including clock and lighter, clear plastic
over seats, no dents, no broken glass, paint is grey with red side
spears, runs good, needs minor cosmetics.  asking $3500.

'60 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr sedan:   318, excellent body, trim and
chrome.  runs fair(one cylinder reads 60 lbs compression).  I tried
the oil squirt test and the compression did not change much so it
could be a bad valve, but the car generally runs fine.  Interior above
average, baby blue exterior with a blue interior.  asking $1800.

For more detailed info, please feel free to e-mail me or call.

Nick Nichols  415 387-6896

P.S.  I also have a '62 Studebaker GT Hawk that I am selling if anyone
is into Studes.