[FWDLK] New member!

Hi!

My name is Niclas Johansson, and I´m living at the Swedish westcoast. I guess this must be the right forum to gain information and parts for my "early forwardlook", 1955 Imperial Newport. This car is in a very good unrestored condition, but do need some parts to be perfect( it´s after all 45 years old!). It has been sitting in a garage in California from -77 until November -98. The paint is exactly the same as Barry Levittans -55 windsor, pictured in the new calender. If any of you do have any of the parts listed below, please let me know.
Outside doorhandles in perfect condition (same as -55 Chrysler)
Brake reservoir filler cap
Diaphragm for the powerbrake unit  ( Kelsey hayes).

My E-mail adress is: rtsw0977@xxxxxxx

A happy new Mopar-year to all of you!

Niclas

By the way, I´m also looking for parts for my -41 Plymouth!