Re: [FWDLK] Ross Roy Data Book

It's a confidential book of new car features and specifications for new-car
salesmen that were prepared by Ross-Roy Corporation for Chrysler on each
brand and year, e.g., '55 Plym, ''56 Plym.  Very detailed, meticulous, and
comprehensive.  The 55-56 Plymouth ones were in little pocket-sized
three-ring binders and update leaves were published periodically.  The
dealers were supposed to destroy the books at the end of the model year
year.  Very rare, each typically goes for $150+.  I would like to find the
one for the '60 Desoto.  I have the ones for the '55 and '56 Plymouths.

Richard
twenty-two 55-56 Plymouths
one '60 Desoto Adventurer