Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 9:50 PM
Subject: Cool wheels

Duane,
      Love it to death. And the colour! Is it the original? Kinda looks like polar blue. I have a buddy in Iowa who has a Chrysler 300F, 1960 of course and your car looks to be the same colour. Polar blue was not a standard shade for 300F's, it was a '999' special order. Also my friend here has a 1960 Polara 2dr ht, a VERY rare car for New Zealand, probably the only one in fact.It is now ram inducted( not original), but it was in such bad shape when he got it from the US, he had to completely restore it, so added all sorts of '60 extras, like Highway Hi-Fi etc. Sure turns heads whenever we go cruisin'. Lets face it, the '60 was definitely a matter of styling taste, even at the time. I guess 99% of them are now Mitsubishis or Mazdas, but we all love 'em. Great price too, good thing YOU found it or it would sure as hell be headed for a container at Long Beach on it's way down here if any of us had discovered it first. Have fun and happy motoring,
                                              Dave downunder.
1960 Chrysler 300F
1965 Chrysler New Yorker