[FWDLK] Salvage in S. Dakota

I don't know anything about this place or the cars, just passing it on to you guys.

Stein
Norway

This is a link to a list of cars in S. Dakota that will be crushed soon if not saved. I don't think the intent is to sell parts, but I'm going on the assumption that any $ from parts will be better than nothing if he's only going to junk these cars. Please forward this off to any other lists you folks may be on. It's sickening to think of these cars being scrapped!
http://www.bluemoongear.com/SaveFromCrusherClassifiedAd.htm