Re: [FWDLK] Tired of 230 flathead

I agree with Jim on the water distribution tube.  They have steel ones,
Brass ones, and I just found a Galvinized one in my old stock.  I prefer
the Brass ones.  And I got my Brass one from Len Dawson for my 55
Plymouth 6 cylinder.  My original one with 37,100 miles on it wasn't too
bad.  It could have been brazed up to fill the small holes in it, but I
thought for the price of the engine job, I better put a new one in and
for get about it.
Jack Johnson  55 Plymouth Belvedere