[FWDLK] Fwd: Storage Procedures

Got this off the C*d*ll*c mailing list and thought it
was good advice no matter who the manufacturer is.

Wish someone had taken these steps with the car I
bought recently that had been sitting for 15 years.
The cosmetics are awesome but the fuel system
headaches
have been a continuing saga.

Mike Sealey