[FWDLK] An introduction.

Howdy folks!!  Glad to see such a list in existence.  I am a relatively new
 owner of a mildly customized (shaved rear handles and side spears removed)1959
 4 door Plymouth Belvedere.  Decent blue interior, the flat six mated to a
 Powerflite automatic, heater and original radio with a nice steering wheel.  In
 primer and ready for paint with a mere 80K original miles, this is my second
 '59 4 door Belvedere.  The first was a red & white job that was a movie veteran
 (most prominently Dazed & Confused)that I left when I moved out of state.  I am
 currently in Virginia, but moving within a month back home to the Austin, Texas
 area.  I am a big fan of the big finned MoPars and am very happy to be here.
 Probably lurk for just a while to see the protocol around here, but you can
 always reach me at wilkeath@xxxxxxxxxxxx  THANKS!!
---
William Keathley
7490 Willoughby Lane #302