[FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle

Hi All,

I'm just trying to get a head count on the number of folks who will be
attending Chryslers at Carlisle.  I guess the big shindig for our list
will be around 6 pm that Saturday, somewhere around our cars on the fun
field.  I'm planning to go to Hardee's and get one of those big coolers
of Fried Chicken with all the fixin's.  If anyone wishes to bring a
little grill or the like, feel free (I think we're allowed, but not
sure).  Anyway, it should be a fun time to relax and talk Forward Look
over a few beers (or colas, if you're so inclined).  I'm really looking
forward to it.  So, bring a lawnchair, cooler, and any pictures or
memorabilia you wish to show around.

My beautiful and intelligent friend Heather has been -begging- me to
take her to C@C again because she enjoyed last year's so much.  (For the
record, yes, I've already tried to get her to marry me!!!)  I am a man
to oblige, so we will both be attending and we will be staying at her
house in Wellsville, about 20 minutes from the grounds.  (Beautiful,
intelligent, and she lives 20 minutes from Carlisle!  What a woman!)
=)

Please drop me a line if you're planning on attending.

-Dave

|              THE FORWARD LOOK NETWORK               |
|  For owners and enthusiasts of all 1955-1961 MoPars |
|             http://www.ForwardLook.Net              |