[FWDLK] New Features of the 1957 Cars

Nice Job!

I don't own a '57, but there's something kinda neat about being
able to leaf thru an old service manual, etc.  And you're right,
the illustrations and graphics are cool, too.  You see a good
deal of it coming back ("retro is cool") in today's advertising
and such.  Thanks for the effort.

Charles

>For those who are interested, I've scanned Chrysler's Service
Reference