Re: [FWDLK] Out of Round Tires

I also had an experience with radial recaps, although they weren't wide
whites.  I bought them from an extremely reputable dealer here in the
Northwest, you know...they guy who drives the Jeep Wrangler and wears the
Cowboy hat with the store with the big yellow and red sign.  Anyway,
everyone of those recaps separated and came apart.  I bungled up the front
end on a 62 Newport that way.  At the time, the technology wasn't there to
do this.  Only 2 of the caps failed, the casings failed on all of them.  The
company cheerfully refunded my money and offered a free alignment.  They
tried to make it right by steering me (no pun intended) to a reasonable body
shop.  I still do business there after almost 17 years!

Mark