Re: [FWDLK] Radials vs Bias Ply

I went to radials on my '66 'vert and the difference was night and day.
With 235-60R14s ll around, that 2 ton MoPar would easily outcorner my '90
midsize Buick.  When I went to taller tires, 225-70R15s, the cornering
suffered a little owing too a higher center of gravity, but overall
handling is still great. It handles better in the Colorado snow and gets
better traction out of the hole at the track, too. I never have to put
snow tires on unless going into the mountains.

Debit $0.02.

smike@xxxxxxxxx