Re: [FWDLK] Mitchells/Seat bolts

Excellent feedback about Mitchells. Man, these guys aint got NO friends!
KEEP IT COMIN.
I'm filling up my amunition clip and then I'm goin to let em have it.
(Legally of course, so hold the concerns about me storming in there with
an automatic rifle.)
Anyone got an address and phone number for the Better Business Bureau in
the vicinity of Fairmount, Georgia 30139?

Phew. And on a more sane note, I am looking for anyone with a supply of,
or who knows where a supplier is of the bolts (studs?) and nuts that
hold the front seat to the floorpan of a 57-58 Plymouth. (And probably
others too). They have a round flat head with a square machined on the
underside of the head which locates in the frame of the seat. The nut
goes under the car with a washer.

We use metric bolts and nuts here, and don't have anything like it. I
have been quoted $120 by an engineer, to MAKE 8 bolts! Hell, I'm keen on
originality but not THAT keen.

Also, if anyone on the List is in the Fontana, California area, I need
your help on another issue of a much happier variety than this Mitchells
Fiasco. Email me.

I don't expect anything for free, I just want to restore my Fury.

Glenn,
57 Fury,
New Zealand.