Re: [FWDLK] customizing

So you'll have just another custom car then. . . anybody can do that.   The more difficult, but more rewarding thing, would be to fix it.  There's few enough of these left already, why destroy one of the last ones?
Mark  mjh
'57 Fury -  former basket case now restored

Have a 58 Dodge that looks like it has been chasing parked cars.In my mind
I have been picturing  the new Dodge pickup headlights mounted  in it. Am I
right or am I right? I think they might look cool.Any artistic criticism
welcome.