[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Wagon

To any who may be interested,

There is a 56 Dodge Custom Sierra 4 Dr Station Wagon  not too far from
me.  I looked at it and it is in farly good shape.  Probably the only
rust thru is the rockers and I didn' pick at them but they are blistered.
 The car came from Arizona in the 80's and has been garaged since.  But
the owner now has left it outside for a couple of years.  About 80,000
miles on it with an auto trans.  The engine is a rebuilt Mountgomery
Wards.  The drivers window is cracked and all the glass is tinted.  The
owner wants $2000 for it and said he has put about $600 in it since he
bought it.  He pais $2000 for it and just wants out of it what he bought
it for.  I know he paid that for it because I was interested in it when
it was in the garage.  Any one interested, E-mail me and I'll give you
the name and address and phone number of the owner so you can call him
personally.

 Jack Johnson  55 Plymouth Belvedere

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]