[FWDLK] More on shocks

Appreciate the thoughts I've been getting concerning gas shocks
and ride height, etc. on my '61 Lancer ('Shocking mystery' post;
Wed, 05 Aug.).

For the record, the rear leaf springs were 'reconditioned' about
two years ago and according to a second suspension shop (who
didn't do the work) they are at the correct height, etc. The
front end was professionally rebuilt, aligned, etc. at the time
the new KYB's went on all four corners.

So, it seems that the car should be stock and correct w/ the
only variable being the shocks on the rear (which we strongly
suspect are the wrong size).  At this point, I'm going to
purchase a set of NOS oil-filled shocks and see if they correct
the problem.  If they do, I'll go with oil-filled all around and
probably buy an extra set for the future.  The rest I'll
chalk-up to experience.

Thanks -

Charles