Re: [FWDLK] Misc Fury Stuff

I put a set of Goodyear Viva P235R75/15's on my '56 Fury and they look
great.  Wish they were wide white sidewalls, but oh well.  Bought them at
Wal-Mart for $49.95 each.  Seems like a real nice tire.  Gives the '56 Fury
a serious meat on the ground look.  I may go to a stock Goodyear Bluestreak
7.10x15 later when I start showing the car.  For now I just needed to get
it up off its knees.

PS, the true '56 stock original wheel is a 15x5.5" and has a guide pin hole
between each of the lug holes.  It does not have the small hub ears stamped
in that would hold a baby moon hubcap on from the inside of the cap.  It
further does not have any permanent hub cap clips just around the lug bolt
area.  The correct wheels were borrow by Chrysler from Desoto for both the
top-of-the-line performance Fury and Dodge.

Richard