[FWDLK] 1957 Fury rust...Need parts!

Hi all!

My 1957 Fury has seen better days...
The metal "U" that you put the rubber for the trunk is all gone! Do anyonne
know if this item is reproduced, or do I have to look for one at a yard?

And then it is the front fenders! The very front (where the lamps goes) are
really bad....Do anyone have a new pair?? The left fender is really bad....
Or maybe I can buy some good economi-pieces somewhere?

And ofcourse, the steeringwheel! It is all gone but the metalring! Anyone?
(PS)

I also need one 1958 Fury-tag (1846318)