[FWDLK] Mitchells

Mike and to all the LIST,
If you have looked(I haven't gleened Hemmings this month with my 4"
magnifing glass yet)  but I have not seen Mitchells ads in Hemmings for
quite a long time.  I think they got the ax from Hemmings.  Also in the
back of the letters section they tell how many problems they have with
vendors and how many they are able to correct.  They also reinstate some
after a period of time.  No I wouldn't  leave the list either.  And on
the other hand,  I have heard many horror stories about Mitchells and
just figured that I don't need it bad enough to put myself in a bad
position of getting ripped off.  If some one else needs a part and
Mitchells is the only place to get it (I'd forget it)  thats their
business if they want it bad enough to try them.
Enough of my rambling or ranting.

Jack  Johnson  55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr Cl CP

PS  August 20 is an AACA Special Eastern Divisional meet in Amherst, NY
near Bufalo, NY.  I'll be taking the 55 to see if it will get a
Preservation Award.
      When at Hagerstown, MD  on the july 18  there was about 70 cars.
Seen a 56 DeSoto Fire dome,2- 59 Plymouth 2 Dr HT, 56 Chrysler Station
Wagon, 58 Fury.  Nice weather and nice show. Not as many cars as I'd like
to see.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]