Re: [FWDLK] Mitchells???????

The guy who made the recommendation DID say "(be careful)".  I agree that I
 wouldn't want to do business w/Mitchell based on the horror stories I've read
 here, but I'm not asking to get off this list just 'cuz someone mentioned them
 as a source.

Has anyone shared Mitchell problems w/Hemmings?  They *claim* to have zero
 tolerance for repeated patterns of ripoffs but I keep seeing Mitchell ads
 there.

Mike Sealey
Bring Back Pushbutton Automatics!!

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com