[FWDLK] 54 Belvedere

Recently seen at P.J.s  Used Autos in Lansing Michigan:
517-272-2200

1954 Belvedere 4 door. 64,000 miles. Trim complete except for drivers
headlight trim. Glass complete except drivers door. Dent in passenger front
door and fender. Paint almost non existant. Dash appears complete.

The place wasn't open when I went by, so I didn't get any info on the engine
etc.
Yellow paint in the windsheild says $1,500 or trade.

Bill
58 Fury