[FWDLK] Emblem & Panels

My 1961 DeSoto's plastic center ornament in the Deluxe steering wheel
is not in too good condition. It's a clear plastic, background was painted
white where DESOTO letters were engraved on and painted by a silver.
Who can reproduce it? Is it quite expensive to make it?

Could somebody send me the miniature diagrams of trunk cardboard panels?
I would reproduce them myself. I have bought many small parts from Gary
Goers, but the air freight of those panels to overseas would cost much more
than the panels itself... How many gray buttons belong to the panels?

                FIN boy