[FWDLK] Mitchell, lucky me

Never bot from em, always used Bernbaum and Roberts in my early days, both
were always fair with returns.
Curious if anyone has used those in the NW?  Dave Stromberg, and there are a
couple more....
Have an Irish pen pal who has a 55 Dodge and just ordered a brakelight switch
from Mitchell and his comments were they were always on the high side price
wise.
He manages to get his stuff sent to a friend in the Northeast and the article
is hand carried to Ireland.  Anyway , I had better steer him elsewhere.
L.