Re: [FWDLK] '57 Fury information urgently required.

Re: [FWDLK] '57 Fury information urgently required.

'57 Fury.
Thanks guys, I have had a good response although mixed opinions. However

judging by the number of similar opinions, these are what I now believe

to be the correct answers:

> 1/ The factory correct colour for the coaxial type power steering box that
 bolts to the drivers side of the engine firewall is  silver.

> 2/ The colour combination of the inside of the trunk and the trunk deck lid is
 a blue/green/gey colour. I believe there is traces of this colour under my rear
 parcel shelf to match off.

> 3/ The jack is supposed to be stored under the spare tyre.

> 4/ The handbrake warning light package for a '57 or '58 Plymouth is a bit of a
 mystery as a number of people tell me that the part number for this is the same
 for Plymouth and Dodge, and yet Dodges have different chrome bezel patterns on
 their dashboards compared to a Plymouth. The one that I have to suit the Dodge
 dash has a hole size too big to suit the Plymouth dash and the chrome bezel is
 the same as the instrument bezels on the Dodge-different to my instrument
 bezels.

> 5/ The rubber trunk mat looks like a real hard thing to find, as are the seat
 belts and dual rear antennae. Pat walsh who advertises in the Hemmings has
 repro rubber trunk mats in his catalog. Does anybody live near him to check out
 the quality of his repros? He is asking US$238 and he is in 39 Bartley Street,
 P.O.Box Q, Wakefield, MA 01880. Phone 1-781-246-3266.

The answers to these questions have now given me enough to carry on

with, so until next time, Thanks.