[FWDLK] Re[2]: [FWDLK] Old men searching their youth

[FWDLK] Re[2]: [FWDLK] Old men searching their youth

 Congratulations to you all!!! Happy FOURTH....Gerry Steinberg,  age
70..Do I get a prize?????

     I'd say so: 1st for good taste?

     Peter Galmish

     23 years of age (though I am rapidly losing my hair - which has got to
     count for something), but I only own a Forward look car while
     sleeping.