Re: [FWDLK] Engine Color.... FURY

In a message dated 6/30/98 9:06:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Even the '56 Fury with the Canadian V8-303?  (I saw evidence the air
 cleaner at least was painted some kinda gold color different than the
 yellow-orange of my '55 Belvedere.)

  No, I was speaking of the regular production Plymouths.... I have never seen
a Fury engine, But common sence would tell me that it is most likely Gold...
Since the creators were on a gold kick.....
 But I am surprised that your 55 is that yellow color, I have only seen the
red air cleaners on the V8 1955's..... Is it the stock color? Or is it a 56
one <1956 had a lower profile air cleaner>  Also, is your engine a 240 or 260?
JoShAcKeRmAn
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/acker75/plymouth.htm";>1955 Plymouth Page</A>