[FWDLK] 58 plymouth brake light

The effort to have the brake lights become lit requires that the
pedal be near the very end of its travel. I thought that there might
be a plunger that could re adjusted, but it appears that the base of
the master cylinder has two wires that probably react to fluid
pressure. Is there any adjustment?

Mary Beth