[FWDLK] 55/56 Ply shox

Try local friendly auto parts store, asking for a similar year after
researching parts manuals with friendly (again) employee that U have
cultivated a relationship with.
e.g.  Same year Chevelles are bout same as Plymouth with coil suspension,
bring in your Ply shock to check jounce and rebound lengths, and buy em!!!!!!!
In fact jounce and rebound (more or less) standard except for HD suspensions?
methinks about 64 thru 69 CHevelles  do the job.  Minor filing of the lower
mounting bracket if I remember right, and use 3/4" washer on bottom.
Worked super on my wagon.
Larz