Re: [FWDLK] >>>Salvage Yard >>>>

You could try contacting Mike Bigler 1508 6th Street,  Clay Center KS.  632-5729.  Mike is some sort of State Official working with Salvage yards.  Also a car nut who once told me he would help find any specific cars i was interested in Kansas.  He grew up next door to my Wife, Andree.
any one know what the Kansas state regs are on salvage yards
on the clunker laws
and ground contamination laws
or where to find them
Mark & Don