[FWDLK] '59 Imperial Custom sedan

I have a nice but not perfect, dependable daily driver '59 Imperial Custom
sedan that I hate to part with but am thinking of selling to help restore my
'55 Imperial New Yorker wagon that I posted picture of last week.  Would like
to get around $4000.00, which of course is a lot less than I have in it.  If
it isn't sold by July, I might bring it to Chryslers at Carlisle.  Let me know
if anyone is interested.

Scott Stultz
New Holland, PA