Re: [FWDLK] Horns, Awkscht, Carlisle and such

Re: [FWDLK] Horns, Awkscht, Carlisle and such

I should be going.  Already have a room (possible extra room since a friend
may not go) and should be bringing the DeSoto the National DeSoto Convention
is three days latter in Valley Forge.  I will be bringing the family, if
anyone wants to meet great.  Let me know.

Walter Landry
'56 DeSoto Firedome