[FWDLK] 300 Car Show

Hello,
Thought I'd make mention that the Chrysler 300 Club International is holding
it's 28th Annual Spring Meet in South Bend Indiana this week.  The main car
show and People's Choice judging is this Saturday (5/30) at the Studebaker
National Museum in downtown South Bend.  Lots of other activities are
scheduled for Thursday and Friday.  As usual, We'll be practicing our "Forward
Looks" at the hotel parking lot (Holiday Inn-University, 515 Dixieway North,
South Bend 219-272-6600) on Friday night.  Call and ask for the 300 Club
Hospitality room if you have any questions.
This group likes to have fun. Its worth the time to see some BIG fins!
Jim Krausmann