Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Southampton 4 dr hardtop

Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Southampton 4 dr hardtop

Hi Ken,
        The Southampton is an Imperial. Our one is a black 56 model with white
leather/gold eagle faille interior. This car lived its life in San
Francisco, until we exported it to a colder climate!. Your 56 Custom Royal
sounds neat. These cars are unfairly overlooked in favour of the 57-59
models.
Robbie