[FWDLK] recent discussions!

Hello Everyone!

When i restored my 60 plymouth i restored it back to the condition i felt the
 car should have been made. We realigned doors hood etc... also we corrected
 several items like weather stripping, bolts etc... to make the car more rust
 resistent. I agree with dave stragand.  Let me tell you for one
 extravagant-ugly looking car even back in 60 when sold new it sure gets looks.
 Also i have "opened up" the plymouth on the freeway 65-75 miles an hour and i
 do believe that the fins help. It just cruises along. It does not seem were
 doing 75 mph I had cousins come from europe recently , 1st time to the states
 and they felt very comfortable and safe cruising in the Plymouth back from San
 Francisco airport. They even commented that they felt way safer in this car
 then their own. Thats not really saying much, who really likes small recent
 manufactured european cars. Anyway Just wanted to add my two cents worth to the
 conversation. Happy cruizen averyone. I plan on taking the plymouth to Mon!
terey this weekend about 120 mil
es roundtrip for a mini vacation. Take care.

Reagrds,

Tony Goulart
1960 Plymouth 2door club sedan