[FWDLK] HELLO to ALL ( L-FORWARDLOOK!)

Hello All on the forwardly ML
I would like to introduce myself Franklin T. Ouchida of Milwaukie OREGON
(Portland area)
My fathers first car was a White 56 Plymouth fury clone and he wish he had
never sold it.

My dream Car is a 59 Sport fury convertible (if you know of one for sale
please E-mail Me)

Sfury59@xxxxxxx
93 intrepid 3.5
74 100 aventure sport 318ploy