[FWDLK] Trunk lock

Glen,
     You can just send a check for the trunk lock to my address and i'll
get it right out to you.

Dave,
     I think you need to let us know when you are going to work on your
car so we can come down and watch.  I'd like to know how the ear got
cut!!  By the way I've used Fabric and Vinal spray paint  Krylon Dupli
Color medium gray on my trunk mat and trunk cardboards.  It works real
good.  Trouble is I can't find it up in the area where I live so the
fellow that told me about it sends it from Akron, Ohio when I need it.
I'm sure down in Pittsburgh somewhere it should be readily available in
most colors.

JIm that 56 Plymouth wasn't a Fury was it?   Thanks for thinking of me

 Jack----------55 Plymouth

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]