Re: [FWDLK] latch help!

Speaking of windshields, about 2 years ago, a co worker who was into Mopars
(I wasn't) went to an auction somewhere in Ontario for a dealer that went
out of business. They for some strange reason had a pile of NOS windshields
from the late 50's. He said some guy got all of them for $30! He had no use
for them and took them to Carlisle and made a good buck.. You just never
know what's kickin around in these small town dealers..

 Also, the bottom of my windshield seems hazy-almost like it was stained
with something, or perhaps had a heater core go and coolant baked onto the
windshield (it looks like it came from the defroster area, dried, and got
cooked by the California sun) I can't get it off with conventional cleaners.
Any suggestions?
  Todd