email sleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

Jim
-----------------------------

date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:57:07 -0400
From: Shawn Leap <sleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FS-Chrysler Long Ram Tube Intake

I have a set of the long Ram Tubes, like used on the Chrysler 300's.
Have tubes, carbs, linkage, and fuel line(use as a template to make new)
No air cleaners, and I don't think the heat riser tubes are included.

EMail offers/question please.

Thanks,

Jim Forbes                                    jforbes@xxxxxxxxxxxx